iPhone 4 photos I took yesterday
Taken from The Peak
Sitting a Pacific Coffee Company. This is a closeup! My apartment is somewhere over there :P
Chillin’ at Cafe Costa. It was a BEAUTIFUL day!
Another angle. Too bad the construction was there. Otherwise a beautiful view.
All photos were taken with an iPhone 4 and post edited. Just shows that if you forget your camera at home, you can still capture everything you want to capture. You just need to know how to edit :P
- Rubberized phone stand designed to prop up your personal media device
- Looks like a wad of bubblegum that was once stuck to your shoe
- Works with any smart-phone, iPod, or other smooth-backed handheld
- Stiffened rubber and plastic - not really bubblegum (come on, guys, really?)
- 2.5 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter
iPhone 5 Rumor Roundup [INFOGRAPHIC]
iPhone conversation. I LOL’d.